Our 2017/18 SOKE Year One will begin in September of 2017 and run through May of 2018.
A SOKE student's first year focuses on an intentional saturation in God's Presence. Classes are structured around understanding one's identity and authority in Christ. We help students discover their calling, purpose, and giftings while creating opportunities for activation in each of these areas. As we seek the Lord, Holy Spirit emphasizes certain topics based on each individual class and the revelation He is releasing in the earth during this season. Potential topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
SOKE Year One Course of Study:
• Kingdom Identity • Living my Core Values • Ways of Royalty • 7 Mountain Mandate
• Culture of Honor • Habits for My Best Life • Hosting the Presence • Lifestyle of Worship
• Dreaming with God • Hearing God's Voice • The Blessing • Strengthen Yourself in the Lord
SOKE Year One Requirements:
• Satisfactorily complete course requirements including reading 8-10 books and other assignments.
• Nightly class absences not to exceed 12.
• Attend and participate in monthly Revival Groups.
• Attend 7 Habits for My Best Life.
• Participate in a minimum of one SET (Specialized Expansion Training).
• Complete all financial obligations for SOKE tuition.
Calendar-SOKE Year One:
September 9, 2017 - May 11, 2018
Orientation: September 9, 2017
Class Sessions: Tuesday & Thursday nights l 6-9p
Tribe (SOKE Small Group): Meets during one class session each month and one additional time each month.
Specialized Ministry Training (SET):
• Students choose 1 of 2 sessions to attend. Each session consists of 4-5 meeting times, to be held on Sunday evenings.
7 Habits for My Best Life:
• November 3 & 4