Our 2018/19 SOKE Year One will begin in September of 2018 and run through May of 2019.
As a SOKE Year One student, you will be encouraged and challenged to look at your passions, strengths, gifts and talents, in the setting of community, to discover your true identity and your purpose in the earth. Classes are structured around looking into the life of Jesus to see how best we can follow His example to live out a kingdom lifestyle, in every area of our lives. As we dive into the word and seek the Lord, Holy Spirit emphasizes certain topics based on each individual class and the revelation He is releasing in the earth during this season. Potential topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
SOKE Year One Course of Study:
• Kingdom Identity • Living my Core Values • Ways of Royalty • 7 Mountain Mandate
• Culture of Honor • Habits for My Best Life • Hosting the Presence • Lifestyle of Worship
• Dreaming with God • Hearing God's Voice • The Blessing • Strengthen Yourself in the Lord
SOKE Year One Requirements:
• Satisfactorily complete course requirements including reading 8-10 books and other assignments.
• Nightly class absences not to exceed 12.
• Attend and participate in monthly Revival Groups.
• Attend 7 Habits for My Best Life.
• Participate in a minimum of one SET (Specialized Expansion Training).
• Complete all financial obligations for SOKE tuition.
Calendar-SOKE Year One:
September, 2018- May, 2019
Orientation: September, 2018
Class Sessions: Tuesday & Thursday nights l 6-9p
Tribe (SOKE Small Group): Meets during one class session each month and one additional time each month.
Specialized Ministry Training (SET):
• Students choose 1 of 2 sessions to attend. Each session consists of 4-5 meeting times, to be held on Saturday or Sundays
7 Habits for My Best Life:
• October, 2018.