Anyone who believes in Me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works...

 [ John 14:12 ]

We do this in 3 ways:

We train everyday people to do ministry in everyday life.

We believe Kingdom ministry is for anyone, not just those who attend a seminary or have a degree in theology. Most ministry institutions are designed to train professional which makes up only 5% of the body of Christ. The other 95% of the body will never attend formal ministry school, yet they are longing to know who they really are in Christ and what their purpose is on the earth. They want to be equipped and empowered to expand the Kingdom of God in their everyday world. That is why we exist.

In Lance Wallnau’s 7 Mountain Mandate, we see for far too long followers of Christ have lived powerfully in the church, but have actually distanced themselves from the remaining 6 “mountains" (or spheres of influence) — family, education, government, media, arts, government and business. God’s plan was never for us to only live powerfully in the Church, nor was it to merely tolerate this life, dreaming of the next! It is time to fully live out the God-given passions of our hearts by taking Christ into every mountain of every nation and influencing the world for Jesus! SOKE will equip and empower you to:

• Realize your true Identity in Christ.
• Live out a supernatural lifestyle in the earth.
• Understand your vital role in shaping culture.
• Release God’s will in your sphere of influence.
• Become a powerful, mountain-transforming citizen in God’s Kingdom.

Teaching is a critical part of the SOKE experience.  We have a powerful team of apostolic leaders who focus on teaching Kingdom principles.  We also use guest instructors, as well as video curriculum featuring Bill Johnson, Kris Vallotton, Danny Silk and others from the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. 

The best way to learn how to flow in supernatural gifts is to practice them. Activations are live opportunities students participate in which help them understand how to operate supernaturally in the marketplace.  This is one of the most transformational aspects of the SOKE experience.

Ministry is not always going to happen in a quiet setting with inspirational music playing in the background.  That is why we design multiple settings for our students to explore and apply their training while under the care and oversight of an experienced leader. Putting into practice what students have learned is vital to the success of our discipleship.